Are you try to join our doctor dating site? You can visit our website right now. By the way, for you ladies, there are some things that a man should not do on the first date. Know your standards: here are 8 things!
1. Not planning any activities for the first date. This shows that he is trying less! When he doesn’t have a good idea for a date, you both will end up in an uncomfortable random place. No, thanks!
2. Choosing clothes with carelessness. Nobody asked him to wear a neat shirt, but were worn shirts and flip-flops a common choice? Nope.
3. Late for more than half an hour. Seriously? If you can attend on time, why can’t he do the same thing?
4. Don’t want to know you more deeply. Yes, everyone can feel tense on the first date, but if he rarely asks questions about yourself and keeps on raving about himself, can you still think that this is a sign of a good relationship?
5. Watch television behind you. Really? On the first date? Hello, if he really wants to watch this soccer match, he should choose another date to date with you.
6. Talk badly about his ex. Who can like a man who keeps complaining about the behavior of his ex-boyfriend? Hello, this is a first date, not a therapy session with a psychiatrist.
7. Invite kissing on the first date. Nope, his invitation to kiss is not a romantic gesture – not on the first date, ladies! He should respect you by giving space and time to decide that you like him first.
8. Indicates that he wants more. Ok, if he takes the initiative to take you home until you get home, that’s sweet. It’s just that he hinted that he wanted to “rest first in your room”. Excuse me?